Relationships are fundamental to charities and therefore CRM systems should be at the heart of a client service. In Ireland, nonprofits could be a part of Enclude’s CRM Programme and receive face-to-face training, access dedicated systems support, make minor system amendments as their operational requirements change and future planning.
In comparison to traditional databases, CRM is easy to configure and customise to particular organisational needs. When these systems are delivered online (or in the ‘cloud’), they can take away the need for servers, backup systems, support staff and allow your information to be stored at the highest certified level of security.
ENCLUDE’S CRM PROGRAMME
There are several benefits to becoming a member of ENCLUDE’s CRM Programme. It allows charities to receive face-to-face training, access dedicated systems support, make minor system amendments as their operational requirements change and future planning.
The ENCLUDE membership programme has been expanding since it was launched in 2012 and aims to facilitate collaboration and communication between registered charities thereby building a supportive infrastructure that harnesses collective strengths at an affordable cost. By contributing to this annual membership programme, each registered charity can avail of:
- Attendance at CRM courses that ENCLUDE runs at the Carmichael Centre (including training for new staff, CEOs, Reports, Communications etc.)
- Minor system amendments as operational requirements change
- Information and advice on new features that may benefit your system and organisation
- Compatibility monitoring of new CRM features and upgrades with your existing configurations
- Access to a web form that logs support requests
- Future planning and advice
- Access to a dedicated support line during business hours