November 8, 2017, SOCIALware invited 100 representatives of various Belgian nonprofits for a couple of digital transformation informal discussions. Together with inspirational speakers they shared and discussed the best practices in social technology.
The meeting took place in beautiful space of Mundaneum, based in Mons, Belgium. The Mundaneum created in 1910, has been identified as a milestone in the history of data collection and management, and (somewhat more tenuously) as a precursor to the internet. It is also called the Palais Mondial, meaning “world palace”.
In many nonprofits, the level of computer knowledge still remains very low. It looked like both attendees and speakers were delighted to be part of this self-sustaining initiative.
Topics of the meeting:
- Barometer of non-profit organizations and digital in Belgium, by SOCIALware.
- Permanently increase your visibility and conversion rate by a targeted digital marketing strategy: emailing, social media marketing, SEO.
- Realizing the potential of the non-profit organization thanks to new technologies. Check out Google Ad Grants.
- GDPR: how charities should prepare for data protection changes.
- Organize hackathons to innovate as a team.
You will find more on: