We are looking for a Business Analyst.
TechSoup is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Our overriding concern is to help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. We support nonprofits across the globe by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
We need an expert who will analyze identified needs and help to populate our product backlogs with user stories. We’re also looking for your creative and analytic input on how to build better products and re-engineer their underlying business processes for the benefit of both the end-users and our partners’ organizations.
What you might do on any given day:
- Interface with clients and end-users to identify challenges and opportunities for improvement in existing processes and solutions.
- Ensure that all documentation accurately reflects the current status of changes and outstanding issues so that business requirements mirror application features and functions.
- Deliver elements of systems design, business rules, wireframes, prototypes or other detailed deliverables.
- Focus on several systems and integrating those systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value.
- Conduct testing including functional, regression, user acceptance to verify if the client’s needs are met.
- Provide overall estimates, refine project requirements, mitigate risk factors, provide change management, execute implementation.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you have:
- University degree in computer science, economics or related discipline.
- Min. 2 years of experience in analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in designing modern web applications.
- Strong knowledge of BA standards, best practices, and tools. Direct hands-on experience with writing requirements/user stories.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions, strong problem solving, “’can do” attitude, teamwork and organizational skills. Ability to influence decision making through analysis.
- Experience in dealing with vendors from the point of view of requirements and delivery of the solution.
- Knowledge of UX aspects and processes modeling notations/tools (UML/BPMN; Enterprise Architect, etc.).
- Experience in training staff on how to use the system, present prototypes and mock-up and ready solutions to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with ITIL.
- Proficiency in English language allowing effective work in multinational teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% locally and internationally.
- Opportunities to build a successful career path.
- A chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!
Email your resume to Kamila Harasik-Smolińska @ email@example.com