The Austrian Fundraising Association – Fundraising Verband Austria (FVA) – is the umbrella organization and platform of 260 organizations. Its members are nonprofit organisations, profit organisations (fundraising service providers) and individual fundraisers. Fundraising Verband aims to raise its activities the quality of fundraising and the qualification and expertise of fundraising staff.
FVA organizes and develops a wide range of fundraising educations in all categories:
- Courses: WIFI Fundraising College, European Fund Raising School
- Seminars & workshops: FVA-Seminars, Fundraising breakfast
- Conferences: Austrian Fundraising Congress, Spendentag, Spendengütesiegel-Networking Events
FVA is also leading several projects in partnership with its members:
- “Stifter-helfen.at”: software and hardware donation platform for Austrian NPOs
- “Vergissmeinnicht.at”: An Austrian-wide information campaign to raise awareness on legacy giving
- “Aktion Wirtschaft hilft”: An Austrian-wide information campaign to raise awareness on corporate giving
- “Das Gute Los”: A charitable lottery in cooperation with 20 NPOs
- “Qualitätsinitiative Förderwerbung”: The Austrian initiative on quality for Face2Face Fundraising.