This year’s Personal Democracy Forum Ukraine will take place online on 25th – 27th November 2020. Registration is open until November 20.
For three days we will discuss how to ensure sustainable and balanced digital transformation, in which central government agencies and mega-cities will not leave behind any region, including mid to small cities and villages. This year PDF’s title is Local Dimension of Digital Transformation.
What will you find in #PDFUkraine2020 agenda?
- How to ensure a balanced digital transformation?
- What is the role of civil society in digital transformation?
- DIGITAL SECURITY: the safety of sensitive data, cybersecurity & human rights
- INCLUSION: digital inclusion and digital accessibility
- DIGITAL ECONOMY: the implementation of a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area in Ukraine
Among many prominent speakers from seven CEE countries there will be Mykhailo Fedorov, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and Michał Boni, former Minister of Administration and Digitization of Poland (2011-2013).